June 4, 2009

Can't Open My Blog On Internet Explorer

For Past month I have faced some problems with my technology blog to get it open on the Internet explorer web browser. When I tried to open it using Internet explorer it gave me an "Operation Aborted" error. I couldn't open it. But I was able to open my other blog in the internet explorer without any problem and also for other web browsers like Firefox or chrome don’t seem to have this problem. Because this is becoming a frustration for my readers who uses internet explorer as their web browser I decided to search about it.

I have read many web sites and blogs and finally found some answers for it. This problem mainly caused by Followers Gadget or may be because of a third party Java Script. For my case it was the Followers gadget.

Since this issue was not fixed yet the only option is to remove the Followers gadget from your blog and if it didn't solve the problem try to remove other third party Java scripts you added to your blog.

I know this is not an easy thing to do. Removing certain things might impact the appearance of your blog badly. But for the time been this is our only hope. If you really wish to keep the Followers gadget try to put it in as low as possible position on your side bars. It fixed the problem for my other blog. I'm trying to do the same on this blog also.

You can find more information about this problem and any other problems you have with Blogger from this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment